Belgrade - Banca Intesa Beograd
|address||Milentija Popovica 7B|
|RESOLUTION OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS||07.03.2005|
Banca Intesa Beograd is one of the largest banks operating in Serbia. It is majority owned (93%) by Intesa Sanpaolo, while the other 7% is owned by the International Finance Corporation, a member of the World Bank Group. Founded as Delta banka in 1991, the bank's headquarters are in Belgrade. Banca Intesa acquired a 75% stake in the bank in February 2005, increasing it to 90% in August of the same year.
|other banks in the same country||Belgrade - Banca Commerciale Italiana - Representative Office Belgrade - Panonska Banka Belgrade - Banca Commerciale Italiana - Representative Office Belgrade - Banca Commerciale Italiana - Representative Office|
|see in the map|