|bank||Banco Ambrosiano Veneto (BAV)|
|address||8 Via Canova 6 Fäberstrasse|
|RESOLUTION OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS||14.12.1960|
|CLOSING||07.1984 ( Shares transferred to Sumitomo Bank )|
Founded in April 1957, Banca del Gottardo was one of the correspondent banks of Banco Ambrosiano, which in 1960 acquired a majority stake (just over 50%) in it. Banca del Gottardo had offices in Chiasso, Locarno, Lausanne, Lugano, Luxembourg, Nassau and Zurich, as well as a representative office in Frankfurt.